Well, just imagine being able to donate money to Wirral Holistic Care Services without spending any extra money?
Now it’s possible.
You really can have it all.
Booking your holiday? Checking out your latest summer shoes? Purchasing insurance? You can turn all these into charitable acts by simply joining “Easy Fundraising” and choosing Wirral Holistic Care Services as your cause.
This means that you can you raise money for us while shopping online.
Over 3,000 well-known online retailers have joined the Easy Fundraising scheme, so no matter who you love to buy from, you can support our cause.
Amazon? First Choice? Holiday In? M&S? They all want to help you help us, so why not let them?
All you have to do is what you do anyway: shop online.
How does it work?
- Sign up at our Easy Fundraising page: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/wirralholistic/
- Next time you go to shop online, instead of going directly to the retailer page, log into https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/ .
- Search for your preferred retailer, then select your retailer from the options and click “Go shopping and raise funds.”
- You will be transferred to the retailer website to start your shopping.
- When you check out, the retailer will send a “commission” which will be passed on to us.
But signing up seems like a big effort, right?
We get it. You already have charity direct debits going out every month, and you like to give money to the cubs packing your shopping bags in the supermarket.
You don’t need to give any more money away.
All we’re asking you to do is sign up once (a very simple sign up form) and you can shop online like normal.
Just change one simple habit – Go to Easy Fundraising before you access the Tesco site and buy your usual groceries. Hey, we all have to eat, and your weekly shop can add an extra £3 donation that will help us improve our service.
One small action can effect so much positive change. And you can keep doing what you love.
Shopping has never been so selfless!
Sign up now to help raise money for our cause.